Friday, February 20, 2009

Yuuuup.

So this has been a pretty busy week for me. We are now conference champions.That's pretty exciting. :] I haven't had much time to read because I have had late practice all week and a lot of stuff to do for school [like a huge project..] I am still reading Twilight but I also am reading the book Wicked. I thought that this was a good choice of a book to read because I am going to see that play in New York this summer :] (I cannot wait for that!!) It's kind of an odd book but I like it a lot. Oh and did I mention that I have a car now? Well I do. Boys at Springs tonight. Good times. Peace Out.






Total Time: 14 hours

2 comments:

  1. [peace out] = exactly how i ended my last week's post. ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh well since you now have a car your life no longer sucks! and you will MAKE time to read Jessie! it is a NECESSITY!!

    ReplyDelete