Sunday, March 1, 2009

oh wow.

So I didn't have any time to read this week...not gonna lie. I was still busy with basketball this week and then a hangover of depression from losing on thursday, so give me a break, Strusz. I was also really super busy this weekend. Friday night was the boys game which was sweet because Michael Dale broke the single season assist record and Sean Augustyn slammed one down. Afterwords, I went to JR's and that was a good time. Saturday was very fun-filled because I hung out with my favoritest person ever...Karen Ruth Woldt! We did sweet things like go to A&W and drop the tray off the window. [oh wait that was just me] We also went shopping [yes you read that right] and then danced the night away at Emu's 18th birthday party! :] We then had our "own party" at her house after which included me drinking a lot of water. I stayed at her house because we had traveling choir in hartford. The bus ride was a good time because we did things like levitate. [I don't know how to spell that...] Ok, I will admit I read a little bit. But it was only for like 20 minutes. And those 20 minutes were of 17 magazine. It's a great issue. It has Lauren Conrad on the front. It explains why she's glad she's not on The Hills anymore which is juicy if you ask me. [not really] It also tells you diets and excercises you can do. [It didn't say the diet that consisted of bacon, fish, and grapefruit sadly...haha] It is a wonderful teen magazine and I am so happy I have the privilege of getting it every month.


Total reading time: 14 hours and 20 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for having to clarify WHY you stayed at my house. are you saying that if we didn't have TC, it would be weird if you stayed at my house?
    because that is false.
    mkay.ily.bye.

    ReplyDelete