Monday, March 23, 2009

So this is my last post. Sweet. I had a great time doing this reading thing. It actually made me read and made me remember when I was a kid and I actually liked reading a lot. I think why I stopped reading so much is because I never had time to do it so I just lost interest. I will definitely keep reading because I realized I actually enjoy doing it. So maybe some nights instead of going on facebook I will sit down and read a book [highly doubtful...but maybe]

Spring Break was sweet and I wish it was back. I <3 Ben Folds. yeah.




Total hours: 30
Books completed: 3(500+) and 1 (200+)

1 comment:

  1. 1. That's cool to hear you're reading again. I actually started reading a lot more in college once I realized how much time I wasted on facebook and things of that nature. Keep it up.

    2. Ben Folds is awesome.

    ReplyDelete